Saturday, December 4, 2010

Where did that month go?????

Can't believe it's a month since I last posted! So here's a quick update of things I've been working on. It's not as much as I would like, but it's almost holidays so there's hope yet.....

These are the ATC's I did for an ATC art swap. My first play at being "arty" and quite pleased with how they turned out.





My Bali album...started but no photos yet!


Some new LYB papers and black for a change from white or kraft!

For my sketch challenge at CPC, great way to use up some scraps

Another Halloween photo! Some new Stampin Up papers

Getting ready for Xmas! The new kit from Countrypapercraft

Stash Challenge at CPC


Using October Afternoon Papers. Stash challenge

Couple of Xmas cards to use up some scraps!


1 comment:

Sue Plumb said...

Rach, I really love your ATC's, I think you did a great job on them! (I have never done them before.) The colours look divine and they definitely look 'arty' to me! X