Monday, May 24, 2010

Nitro Circus Roolz!

Yep, that's where we've been for the weekend, and it was AWESOME!!! I must admit I didn't even know what Nitro Circus was when my sister booked for us but she promised the boys would love it and she was right. Actually we all loved it! We only got back last night and had to pack Callum ready to leave on his year 7 camp at 7am this morning so will have to upload photos later.
Also need to figure out how to fit 3 drawers worth of filing into 1 since I found the perfect computer desk while we were in Perth, but it only has 1 filing drawer. It looks great empty, just need to get it all sorted so I can get the old one and the old filing cabinet out of the room so it's back how I like it, then I can get back to scrapping!
Thank goodness my other sister cooked me tea while she was bored today so I can keep going on those jobs and not worry about feeding the hungry kids (only 2........weird!)

No comments: