Sunday, July 25, 2010

She scraps......

Yep, the weekend again so I got to do a couple more lo's.
This one for the Scrapping Outback Cybercrop Inspiration Challenge
And this one for the Door Hanger Challenge

This one was a glimmermist challenge.  Another one that's ok but don't really love it! It's not really me. But I did get to use up a piece of pp that I normally would have handed on to someone else, knowing I would never use it!

This one is for Wk 3 of The Kaisercraft Saturday Sketches
Forgot to point out my cute buttons! Remember the giveaway on the blog I found a couple of weeks ago?? Didn't win it but got the chance to purchase some (and now some more on the way..yippee!!)
Check it out at Purple Pumpkin! It's mostly sold out again this time but I'm sure Sam is busy making the next lot already! Soooo pretty!
TFL!

2 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love your gorgeous layouts, especially Fly High ;) .....And I left something for you on my blog if you would like to go have a look :)

Chloe said...

Gorgeous pages!!! Love all the misting :-)