Sunday, July 18, 2010

A weekend of scrapping...

Before school goes back in 2 sleeps! Thought I should finish the holidays being creative! Here's what I've been up to the past couple of days:
This is the weekend challenge at Country Papercraft. Need to use the lyrics from the song "Smile". I've already used this photo of Riley but it's so cute, I did it again!
These 2 were for the mid month  newsletter at Country Papercraft. Some great challenges in there and some prizes to win as well......worth checking out!

Yet another CountryPapercraft lo. This one had to be heritage. I started this lo last year on the Scrapping Cruise. It's one of Melissa Kennedy's lo's. She had 3 photos on hers but I couldn't make mine work and I wanted to do some pages for my wedding album so chose these ones of Phil and I at our wedding and my mum and dad 25 years earlier! Wanted to include Phil's mum and dad too but couldn't find the only wedding photo I have of them and I had a deadline....maybe later! I've added more distressing and bling and rubons so it's not exactly the same as MK's (not that that would be a bad thing!)

Have been playing along this weekend at a Cybercrop at  Scrappingoutback
Have managed to finish a few lo's already, but I have the rest of the week to finish which will be handy.
These 2 are for an Australian Themed Challenge to celebrate the launch of the new Scrapbook Ideas Magazine which launched yesterday.


And a door hanger challenge also

Phew...that's it for now...but I am heading back out to my scrap room since it's too cold to do anything else today!
TFL!

No comments: