Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Almost forgot!

In the midst of all the happenings between Boxing Day and the Funeral, I did manage to find an excuse to scrap (like I said....it's Therapy!!)
I wanted to make a book to have at the wake for everyone to write funny stories and memories for Lish's hubby and kids to look back on and remember her like we do.
So this is what I came up with.....(with no plan, just to make it pink, purple and red the colours Lish wanted for her wedding in March)

And then my niece asked if I could make a Xmas prezzie for her best friend who had been away for Xmas (luckily, buying me extra time!) I had so much fun making Lish's I made T's in the same style. I just had blank white c/s pages in it so she could write, doodle, stick photos but apparently she thinks it's too pretty to put anything in so she's just going to look at it! LOL...see how long that lasts!


2 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

Hi Rach! I just read your post and saw "funeral" and wondered what I had missed, then I read down further and saw your previous post. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your sister, and I hope that you & your family are holding up during this difficult time. I am glad you have found time to scrap if that is what helps get you through, especially scrapping pics of your sister and just remembering good times. Take care. XXX

bappleicious said...

Very cute - some people would not understand that scrapping does actually help when you are grieving - sometimes if you can't say something it is much easier to write it - hope you are OK :)