Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kraft It Up!

Oops! Did my entry for Kraft it Up last week and thought I had already linked it but I hadn't! Today's the last day...lucky I didn't remember tomorrow.
This month's challenge was to create a lo without any patterned paper. I've done these before and never been happy with the end result, but finally I've created a page I'm happy with, despite it not having any pp!
Quite simple.....but hopefully effective.

I've just arrived back from Perth where I managed to sneak in a trip to Ikea to buy some boxes to fill the shelf my BIL has just donated to my scrapping room. Finally everything will match (and hopefully fit!) Can't wait til tomorrow when I have a day off so I can start shuffling and trying to find new homes for everything! Stay tuned.....


TFL.
xx

No comments: