Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Been too long......again!





Well it's nearly the end of the month already and another CPC newsletter is due out so that must mean that either: A) I haven't scrapped for 2 weeks; or B) I've been too lazy to upload!
Actually it's both. I haven't done very much at all, it's just been too busy with kids sports, sick kids, work, etc.
So just a quick post to  show the few lo's I did do this month.

This is a Kaisercraft Sketch challenge. Tyler had to dress up for school as something starting with P. M or H to raise funds for Princess Margaret Hospital. He went as Michael Jackson. Once we covered his blonde hair, he looked just like him! The pants were mine until the day before! I sacrificed them for the cause, and cut them to size! Everything else came from the toy box. Luckily MJ only wore 1 glove because there was only 1 gold glove in the toy box!




Made this for the kids. They love to play noughts and crosses. Been wanting to do this for ages but couldn't choose a paper. Finally settled on KC Rewind so hopefully it will always be "playable" not babyish in a few years.


Playing along with an embellishment challenge at scrapncraftwitht.com.au The wk 2 challenge was cool colours, paint and a hybrid embellishment. I downloaded the cogs and recoloured them over a photo of Tyler's face. Different, but it got me through to the next round! (Which I haven't started yet and it's due in tomorrow.........better hurry up!)

Did this one of Brittany and Holly for Kaisercraft. Looks better IRL!



No comments: