Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Newsletter time at CPC

Check it out at countrypapercraft.com.au
That means I can show you the lo's I did this month as part of my Design Team work.


These 2 to use up Bella Stash, except I didn't have any stash so I had to buy some! lol!


This one a quote challenge (Not sure if he's being dramatic because the situation calls for it or if it just feels good to yell!? - Brian Andreas)
30 minute challenge  - I got the quote from a challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50
Colour challenge - kraft, white, pink, blue.
Mounted this on a canvas for Holly.

Using the kit papers, Bella Upstairs/Downstairs. Great papers. Wait til you see what I did for the midmonth newsletter....awesome IIDSSM!?!?


And this last one is my wk 3 entry at scrapncraftwitht
Handmade embellies, stitching, beads, felt, bling.

Thanks for looking..................

No comments: