Thursday, June 17, 2010

Embellishment Competition

I only managed to get one lo done yesterday. Spent all of 30 minutes in my craft room but it was my own fault really..too much time on the computer and on housework! Also had to cook tea for mum and dad who came home from holidays, and both my sisters and their families, who had all missed nan and pop. Think I get less fun stuff done on my "day off" than any other day!
Anyway, this lo is for the *Embellish it competition at http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/*. .Week 1 was a Paint Challenge with a handmade embellishment. I used my cuttlebug inverted scallop to cut the title block out of transparency. I painted the back, layered it up and added rubons and doodling. Also made another pinwheel. Don't know why I've never made these before, they are so easy and so effective!
Made this complete lo with scraps off my desk! Even the pp is an odd shape behind the embellies because it really was a scrap! (shhh!)

No comments: