Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lots of Layouts to share!

Phew! Didn't realise how busy I'd been this past week until I went to scan and upload my latest lo's.
Some are for the Design Team so can't show those yet, but here are a few that I have done for fun

Our 2nd Family Food Fight earlier this year. Lots more photos of this, so expect more lo's...one day!
The next 3 are for a Cybercrop at Countrypapercraft this weekend. It's not too late to join in!


Some older photos as well as some recent ones. I find if I don't throw in some old ones occassionally, it's really hard to go back to them!
In case you didn't notice.....kraft is the new white! Tried to get away from it, but it really does look good with all these new papers from Websters, October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket. (Well probably anything would look good with them...they are such groovy colours!)
Here's something completely different.....using some very old Dream Street PP, wasn't sure what to do with it but had a bit of a play anyway. I don't love it, but it's different to my current style so I'm learning to like it!

Right, back to do more for the Cybercrop.
Phil's at work, Callum has gone to the beach/river, Tyler's at a friend's, so it's just Riley and Me (oh and his DS!)

No comments: